Inappropriate behaviour and misconduct in the workplace resources
This page lists UK resources, guidance and links to support for anyone who may have experienced inappropriate behaviour or misconduct in the workplace, including discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- ACAS Guidance for discrimination, bullying and harassment - The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service's guidance for dealing with problems at work.
- CALM - The Campaign Against Living Miserably offers a limited-hour phone and webchat support, open to anyone who needs someone to talk to.
- Citizen's Advice - Discrimination - Offers a range of advice and resources across a broad range of forms of discrimination.
- Citizen's Advice - Discrimination at work - Specific advice relating to discrimination in the workplace.
- Discrimination: your rights - UK Government guidance on your rights in relation to discrimination.
- LawWorks - The LawWorks charity provides guidance and free legal advice for anyone who has experienced issues in the workplace.
- National Suicide Prevention Helpline - A helpline offering a supportive listening service to anyone with thoughts of suicide.
- Rights of Women - A charity providing women with the legal advice and information they need to understand and use the law and their legal rights.
- Samaritans - A charity offering free and immediate 24/7 contact and support from trained volunteers, for anyone struggling to cope.
- Shout - A textline offering 24/7 mental health support.