Due to the current Coronavirus situation, Ukiepedia is temporarily collating a range of games industry relevant resources, support and other content in relation to the outbreak. We will endeavour to keep these as up to date as possible, but please continue to refer to official sources for the latest information.
- UK Government Public Advice on COVID-19 - updated regularly
- UK Government Advice for Businesses & Employers on COVID-19 - regularly updated
- NHS Overview on COVID-19 - updated regularly
- UK Government Advice on Self-Isolation
- World Health Organisation (WHO) - updated regularly
- EU Commission Coronavirus Response
- WHO video on effective handwashing
Games Industry Guides
- Ukie's COVID-19 Guidance - regularly updated with the latest information for games companies
- Ukie Guide to Preparing a COVID-19 Policy for your Games Business
- Ukie's Guidance to Limiting Network Bandwidtch Strain - advice from Ukie about the role games businesses can play in limiting demand on the UK broadband infrastructure at peak times
- Sheridans' Guide to COVID-19 Legal Obligations for UK Employers
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook - A crowdsourced set of tech, tools and data relating to the Coronavirus pandemic
- Safe In Our World Guide to Isolation and Coping - a helpful resource about managing your mental health during this time
- ISFE COVID-19 guidance - Coronavirus guidance from the pan-European games trade association ISFE
- ISFE's COVID-19 guidance from European national trade associations - pan-European games trade association ISFE have collated each national trade association's local advice on COVID-19. Click the logo of the relevant country to link through to their guidance
- ESA's COVID-19 News & Resources - the US trade association's information and updates on the coronavirus situation
- BFI's COVID-19 Guidance - advice and information for the wider screen sector
- TechNation Coronavirus Info Hub
- TechUK COVID-19 Information Hub
- Scaleup Institute COVID-19 Guidance
- Enterprise Nation Coronavirus Support
Games Industry Support & Opportunities
- HM Government's Coronavirus Business Support Guide - documenting the full range of business support measures that have been made available to UK businesses and employees.
- BFI Certification for Video Game Tax Relief - due to remote working, the BFI team will require digital copies of all documentation and content for review.
- Wings Fund GDC Relief - Financial support fund for indie developers affected by the postponement of GDC
- Ukie's Events Listsing - industry events provided or supported by Ukie to support business during the epidemic.
- Global Games Industry Virtual Events Calendar - a Trello board compiling online games industry events.
Games Industry COVID-Related Initatives
- Games for Carers - Ukie / Keymailer initiative to provide 85,000 free game codes to NHS workers
- Game companies from around the world are rallying to offer support during the coronavirus - via gamesindustry.biz
- #PlayApartTogether - Global games industry unites to promote World Health Organization messages against COVID-19
Please refer to our more general resources on remote working: